American Muslims being attacked and harassed

Matthew Gaylor freematt at coil.com
Thu Sep 13 12:05:03 PDT 2001

Unfortunately I've been getting reports from around the US of
American Muslims being attacked and harassed.  If you want to stay on
top of the latest news I recommend that you subscribe to The Muslim
Student Association News mailing list (MSANEWS).  The list is fairly
high volume, but does contain most of the news and perspectives from
the Muslim and Islamic communities worldwide.

To subscribe, send e-mail to:
<listserver at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu> with the message
body "subscribe MSANEWS Firstname Lastname".

MSANEWS Home Page:   <http://msanews.mynet.net/>
Comments to the Editors:   <msanews-ed at msanews.mynet.net>
Submissions for MSANEWS:   <msanews at msanews.mynet.net>

Regards,  Matt-