...considered boring

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Sep 4 14:36:20 PDT 2001

. V AB wrote.>For example, ideas like FreeNet, which are derived from the
cryptoanarchist school of thought. So, the answer to your question is that
it's interesting to me and I'm the one doing the programming. If you can
come up with something more interesting I'll probably be happy to work on
it. But I'm not really interested in padding the pockets of the Lime Group,
LCC. and I'm buzz worded out on P2P. What I like is the idea of trying to
revitalize the cypherpunk movement - even a very tiny little bit. I'm
really very disappointed with the Individual Sovereignty/Cryptoanarchy
subculture lately. It seems to be running out of steam. There seems to be
very few people working on interesting things. Coderpunks is a ghost town
with occasional spam rolling through like a tumble weed, and cypherpunks
seems to be obsessed with Jim Bell like a bunch of little girls over the
back street boys. <

Cant you be obsessed with JB and Cryptoanarchy/freenet? Like if some
outlaws dont unite and fight(using AP)with some indians,we'll all be forced
down the trail of tears to the freenet reservation. Fuck that.