Cypherpunks idiot list

Reese reeza at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Oct 25 00:14:57 PDT 2001

At 10:21 PM 10/23/01 +0200, Nomen Nescio wrote:
 >  Of course I know how to use a killfile! I killfiled all you idiots
 >long ago, but your names and trivial ideas keep getting quoted by
 >all the important people, AND I JUST CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!.

Then kill yourself and be done with it.  If the "idiots" get quoted
by the "important" people, some number of the quoted texts may be
of insignificant value, but if they all were, none of the "idiots"
would be quoted because all the "important" people would be filtering
the "idiots" also.  Gee, that isn't even pretzel logic.  Not very,
anyway.

Reese