Open Sesame: Re: circular webs: bert & osama in undoctored photo

Xeni Jardin xeni at xeni.net
Wed Oct 10 19:02:08 PDT 2001

> In the name of Allah the Merciful and by all things great and small, the
> message is our call to initiate Open Sesame, the One Thousand and One
> Nights of Jihad.
>
> God is Great!

Fools. The significance of these images' sudden emergence is woefully clear.
They're obviously nefarious cyber-tools terrorists are using to distribute
secret, stego-instructions to one other, now that land communications have been
knocked out.  We must bomb Sesame Street and convert the swarthy Muppets to
Christianity.