NetNews, Subscription to Motorbike Bob

Bob bob at motorbikebob.com
Mon Nov 19 10:29:21 PST 2001

Greetings from www.motorbikebob.com, please read this message before
deleting!!!

We have recently acquired several web properties.  You are receiving
this as an opt-in subscriber of one of those properties in accordance
with current SPAM guidelines.  If you feel that you are receiving
this in error, please follow instructions at the end this message.

Failure to do so will result in regular receipt of our mailings - Thank you for
your understanding.

Q.	OK then what or who is www.motorbikebob.com?

A.	www.motorbikebob.com is a UK based website for motorcycle enthusiasts
	run by motorcycle enthusiasts.

Q.	Where did you get my name and email address?

A.	According to "Market Share Recovery Inc" you were registered at a defunct
	US site called www.all-cycle.com.

Q.	What do you do and what do you sell?

A.	We keep our visitors up to date with all the news and views from the world
	of sport motor-cycling.  www.motorbikebob.com has one of the largest
	catalogues of motorcycle clothing in the UK, with brands like Alpinestars,
	Axo, Joe Rocket, Arai, AGV, Rukka, The Hump, all delivered to you at less
	than you would normally pay.

Q.	Do you have any FAQ's that I could look at?

A.	Yes we do you can find them within the shop at www.motorbikebob.com

Q.	How often will you write to me?

A.	We aim to write to you once every 2 weeks giving you details on our special
	offers and interesting stories.

Q	Will you pass my details onto anyone else?

A.	ABSOLUTLY NOT.  We value your privacy as we do ours.

Q.	OK what about a special offer to entice me now?

A.	Oh all right then, we will waiver any shipping costs on orders over the value
	of £250 ($375.00 approx) for any persons on this list until 28 Feb 2002.
	YES THATS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Q.	What do I do to stay on the list for the time being?

A.	Nothing at all.  If we don't' hear from you we will keep you on the list.

To unsubscribe from this newsletter please reply to
allcycle at motorbikebob.com and place the word UNSUBSCRIBE
in the subject box.