Cash - egold co-op

mean-green at hushmail.com mean-green at hushmail.com
Wed Nov 7 13:05:20 PST 2001

Egold attempts to solve a number of transactional issues, especially non-repudiation.  It doesn't directly address privacy concerns.  One aspect of establishing financial privacy is unlinkability and one of the best ways to offer that quality is to use bearer instruments during the buy and/or sale of an otherwise trackable transaction.

I'd like to invite those with an interest in egold (and other metal backed ecurrencies) to contact me.  If there is sufficent interest I'd like to kick off a cash-egold co-op to provide a introduction agency for these activities.  I'll be at the Bay Area Cypherpunks meeting this Saturday ready to buy and sell limited amounts of egold.  Come bring your web enabled and configured Sprint PCS phone or laptop with wireless link.  If you wish to buy or sell more than a few hundred dollars please contact me by Friday.