Mail filters in qmail?

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Tue Nov 6 20:27:12 PST 2001

I'm not that familiar with qmail, but I was under the impression it
was an MTA like postfix or sendmail. I presume you intended to ask
about procmail.

Put this in your procmail.rc file before your cypherpunks rule:
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/kill.rc

Insert in the new $PMDIR/kill.rc file something like this:
:0:
* ^From:.*?ravage at .*?ssz.com.*
trash

I suspect you don't have to include the last .* (don't recall).
Do a search for procmail FAQs for far more details than you ever wanted.

-Declan