enumeration

Paul Merrill paulhmerrill at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 08:31:48 PST 2001

Unfortunately, the "newsmakers" have minimal effect in
the near term; the beauraucracies involved have
inertia to beat the the band. (two examples: 1) Reagan
killes the B1, so USAF created the Strategic Program
Office, same people, same building, same contracts -
when it was revived, renamed again to B1, same people,
same building, same contracts.  2) Congress said no
mor U2s, so USAF built TR-1s and didn't rename them to
the U2 designation until the contract was complete.
Same plane.)

PHM
--- Anonymous <nobody at noisebox.remailer.org> wrote:

> All this talk about "government", "USG", "TLAs" etc
> is rather
> unprecise, vague and general.
>
> Can we compile a list of 100-200 persons that ARE
> the US government,
> maybe then we can examine the issues more
> scientifically ?
>
> 1. George mini-Bush
> 2. Collin Powel
> 3. Ashcroft, whatever the fuck's name is.
> 4. ...

> 200

=====
Paul H. Merrill, MCNE, MCSE+I, CISSP