Censorhappy MFN.org syadmin files "spam" complaint

Raymond D. Mereniuk Raymond at fbn.bc.ca
Fri Mar 30 20:30:22 PST 2001

On 30 Mar 2001, at 16:00, J.A. Terranson wrote:

> 	If you'll look closely at the addresses to which my complaint was
> mailed, you will note that it was directed to "broadwing.net" which is the
> luser's ISP, and uu.net, the upstream NSP for broadwing: unless you also
> have broadwing as your upstream provider, it should have been pretty
> obvious that my complaint - oops, I'm sorry, my *censorship* - was not
> directed at you.

Oops.  I sent a message earlier, before noticing this message,
where some remarks did not hold Mr. Terranson in the highest
regard.  This appears to be a misunderstanding between Declan
and Mr. Terranson.  I apologize for any remarks using Mr.
Terranson as an example.  I believe my comments are still valid
with the references to Mr. Terranson removed.

My apologises to Mr. Terranson.

I mean what would you expect from a representative of FBN
Technical Services!!

Virtually

Raymond D. Mereniuk
Raymond at fbntech.com
FBN - Harnessing The Dynamics of The Internet
http://www.fbntech.com