Congratulations! You've Won!

julie julie321 at bigpond.com
Fri Mar 23 19:27:29 PST 2001

This message has been sent with the specific understanding of
the sender that you have requested information on Business Opportunities.
If this is not correct please do NOT shoot the messenger!! Reply with
"Remove" in the subject & I will inform the sellers of this list to remove you!

Hello Fellow Netter

Congratulations!  You've won the opportunity to join our
discount shopping club for FREE!!

Make heaps of Savings on things you buy & use everyday
(and you're probably now paying full price for!)

Plus WE build your downline, with our Vertical Plan,
where everyone who joins AFTER you joins UNDER you!

Plus we give you the software and all the support you
need to turn this into a residual income money-maker
for the rest of your life!!

Go to  http://www.julievp.50megs.com   and put in
your details. I'll PERSONALLY send you the website
address so you can look over all the information at
your convenience.

But that's not all!

To learn the secrets to success on the Internet (the
way the professionals get THEIR leads) read the
FREE 32-page booklet that will give YOU the advantage.
You'll find it at   http://julievp.hypermart.net/InsideSecrets.html
But you'd better bookmark it because once you start reading you won't be able
to put it down!

Here's to your success!!
Julie

Get 200-500 email addresses in your inbox DAILY!!
http://www.dailytargetedleads.com/members/index.cgi?julievp

Get PAID to read email!
http://www.zwallet.com/index.html?user=julievp

Save time, money & energy with your own Autoresponder!
http://www.getresponse.com/?35607

Check out this site! Free Lead Generator & MORE!
http://www.replicate99.com/TALG/1583.shtml

Get $5 to get a free email & for everyone who joins under you! http://julievp.zfee.com