GO.com Service Notification

GO.com gonewsletters at help.go.com
Sat Mar 17 20:41:04 PST 2001

Dear Parent of tom,

We are happy to inform you that the new, streamlined version of
GO.com is now live. Please continue to visit GO.com each day for
direct access to our family of sites*, your GO.com email account,
and search provided by GoTo.

Click here to see the changes: http://www.go.com

Answers to questions you may have about your other favorite GO.com
features are available on a special GO.com frequently asked questions
(FAQ) page. Please click on the following link for more information:

http://www.go.com/static/faq.htm

Thank you for your continued support of GO.com.

GO.com Member Services

* Our Family of Sites include:  ABC.com, ABCNews.com, Disney.com,
ESPN.com, Family.com, Movies.com, Mr. Showbiz and Wall of Sound.