WSJ: NSA Computer Upgrade

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Wed Mar 14 18:46:24 PST 2001

Aluger commanded:

>I'd like to see a cite to this.

New York Times, March 11, 2001, page 1:

"According to the American Association of Blood Banks,
280,000 paternity tests were conducted in 1999, three
times as many as a decade earliet. And in 28 percent of
the tests, the man tested was found not to be the father."

The article goes on to say that most courts still require
a non-biological-father to support the kids he once
believed were his own. To protect the kids.

This parallels law that favors bosses, property owners,
and high office holders over those they fuck, well maybe
not fuck, but you know what I mean if you are an employee,
non-propertied, no public office to lever ransom.

As a kidless self-unemployed gypsy blueballed uni,
I got nobody to blame for befucked. Pet python eyes
the blues.