An observation about 'cypherpunks'

aluger at hushmail.com aluger at hushmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:08:16 PST 2001

At Mon, 12 Mar 2001 19:17:42 -0600 (CST), Jim Choate <ravage at EINSTEIN.ssz.com>
wrote:

>Out of the half-dozen or so lists I frequent, the 'Cypherpunks' is the
>only list where anyone, and I mean anyone, has said anything about my
>previous sig, privately or on the list.
>
>I wonder what that says, hmmmmmm......

All of the personality disorders are composed mostly of abrasive traits
that are negative in nature. Maladaptive traits are usually favored over
adaptive traits (though there are adaptive traits within all personality
disorders) (Kantor, 1992, p. 10). PAPD is a particularly abrasive personality
and interpersonal problems are readily identifiable. However, individuals
with PAPD do not frequently seek treatment for relationship issues as they
consistently blame others for the problems they have. Even if they do come
in for treatment for a marital or parent and child problem, they will uniformly
demand that the treatment providers "fix" the other person or persons who
are at fault for the problems within the relationship.
Free, encrypted, secure Web-based email at www.hushmail.com