Invest Time Not money!!!

delkins at netscape.net delkins at netscape.net
Mon Jun 25 07:06:49 PDT 2001

                               TURNKEY ONLINE BUSINESS

Build a residual income from time you spend on the Internet placing FREE advertisements like this. Successful Internet company wants you to help them market their products and services online. Place FREE pre-written ads and get paid commissions on any sales that you bring to the company.

A FREE Web Site, discounts at major Internet Shopping Sites and complete training and instructions will be provided to you.

To Register with the program and to begin receiving instructions, simply reply to this email with Register Me in the Subject box and type your first and last name in the body of the message box.

mailto:  snikle99 at hotmail.com

Address again is:  snikle99 at hotmail.com

Your name was given to me as one that is interested in Internet Marketing Opportunities.  If this is incorrect, please reply with Remove in the Subject Box and accept my apologies for intruding.