The Art of Submarine Warfare

Eric Murray ericm at lne.com
Fri Jun 22 17:26:57 PDT 2001

On Fri, Jun 22, 2001 at 07:43:21PM -0400, George at Orwellian.Org wrote:
> #    Subject: Re: The Art of Submarine Warfare
> #    Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 16:11:35 -0700
> #    From: Eric Murray <ericm at lne.com>
> #    To: cypherpunks at lne.com
> #
> #    There's no cpunks mail in the queue at lne.
> #    If you're still subscribed (there's no
> #    "George at Orwellian.Org" in the subscriber list but
> #    I assume that's not the address you receive
> #    mail at) then it went out to wherever you are or
> #    to a site that MXd for you.
>
> I received the above via my subscription route,
> which is cyberpass.net.
>
> Sub name is cypherpunks at Orwellian.Org.
>
> So, three emails were dropped, to me at least.
> That is, they didn't make it from lne thru
> cyberpass.

We don't feed cyberpass directly.  I don't remember if
there was a problem feeding it or if I just didn't turn it on.
I've turned it on now.

One drawback of the decentralized kludged-up CDR system
is that it's difficult to trace problems.
All I can tell is that all the cpunks mail left here in the usual time.
What happened on the other nodes I can't say.  Maybe
the operator of the cyberpass node can?

Eric