ORBS sucked into a black hole!

George at Orwellian.Org George at Orwellian.Org
Wed Jun 13 00:09:45 PDT 2001

Prime Sinister Jim Choate whines:
> I *AM* my own ISP you dunderhead. I don't like some asshole with zero
> investment or liability through my acts telling me how to configure my
> mail server or how often to mow my front yard.

Declan the dunderhead fella wrote:
#    If you're listed on their naughtysiteslist, then route your mail
#    through some other system that isn't.
#
#    Or complain to the naughtysiteslist reviewer.
#
#    Or launch a boycott of the reviewer.
#
#    But don't try to say the reviewer somehow does not have the right to
#    tell other people what he thinks about you.

Ah, yes, the Prime Universe, where Jim will force
his "free speech" on the resources of others.

After all, the Internet means all must accept all SMTP.

That's what you're saying, right Jim?