CDR-admin stuff

Bill O'Hanlon wmo at rebma.pro-ns.net
Sat Jul 28 08:18:33 PDT 2001

And, following up my own post:

The next two messages I read were from Eugene Leitl, who is someone
that I see duplicates from on every post.  His Message-Ids were
technically the same, but they are long, and someone's server is
splitting them into two lines:

  de>

I think formail should be concatenating the lines before making the
check, but I see that it has a -c option that may help.

-Bill