Killing the G8 Anarchists

Sampo Syreeni decoy at iki.fi
Mon Jul 23 05:31:31 PDT 2001

On Sat, 21 Jul 2001, David Honig wrote:

>I've read that the Finnish Surgeon General (equiv.) *recommends* the use
>of silencers; and the use is common for keeping peace with neighbors too.

This was news to me, but it might well be. Perhaps it's just seen as
practical in urban areas. I'd really like to get my hands on the reference,
though.

>You can't imagine how amusing/twisted that is in the US, where silencers are
>linked with al capone, etc.

So they are in Finland, they just do not generate the noise. Gun related
crime really isn't much of an issue, here. A knife is the Finnish killer's
weapon of choice, or in some cases, an axe. It's a redneck sorta deal,
basically.

Sampo Syreeni, aka decoy, mailto:decoy at iki.fi, gsm: +358-50-5756111