DMCA has pushed me to my limit.

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Jul 21 16:28:22 PDT 2001

    --
On 18 Jul 2001, at 8:07, Ray Dillinger wrote:
> *sigh*.  I will not use a stego system unless I write it first and
> my recipient has the only other copy.   Because it's a matter of
> keeping the *method* secret, that's really the only way.

In principle, it should be possible to write a stego program that is
undetectable, provided your enemy has no better models of noise
sources in the medium than you have.   As far as I know, no one
has done this.

It is probably easier to do this with sound than with video, as order
and randomness in sound somewhat easier to specify.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     HLOnPv9zJA1q2Zr41Wx5MnpkvxVvkMotqjAxljYd
     4xbdXut1GvHrT4ieHcWQ6Rs03UdDGm5f7o9Ch7CrS