An example of Tim's confusion...

Jim Choate ravage at EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Fri Jan 12 18:56:44 PST 2001

I didn't quote it, I sent the entire message. Tim says HO 91 (.308
calibre) as if there were others.

Moot point really. The real demonstration here is that even Tim gets
confused. So his throwing shit at others for behaviour he participates in
is just silly.

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Me wrote:

> [...]

           Before a larger group can see the virtue of an idea, a
           smaller group must first understand it.

                                           "Stranger Suns"
                                           George Zebrowski

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com