Cell phone urban legends

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sat Dec 29 07:43:57 PST 2001

Phone set to speed dial an answering machine recorded police abusing and
beating black man in Chicago.Cops fired.
Phone with vibrating silent alarm fished out of young womens rectum in
Taiwan."We were experimenting"faustine chong said.Then there was the one
that give's you a splitting Israeli headache.Thats in the archives
already.(thanks jya.)
SMS,DoCoMo style texting is an official "killer app".All yakuza hitmen now
check contracts and prices by cellphone now.
Soprano waste management is importing the technology.See New Jersey
IMC.mattd in OZ used to get regular empty cellphone calls on his
messagebank.0417 531 548.everytime he said "Kill the President"He wants the
service reinstated.
Phonecalls on the web were tried by Taylor last year.He called NZ and it
was like ham radio,with a satellite 1 or 2 second delay.Another net
revolution but I digress.Faustine please call mattd for aural sex on 03
5422 7207.check 17 hr timeslip.

  Direct action_ is what it's all about. Undermining the state through the
spread of espionage networks, through undermining faith in the tax system,
through even more direct applications of the right tools at the right times.
When Cypherpunks are called "terrorists," we will have done our jobs.
Font: Daschle-Anthrax-Bold