Fear and Trembling

Anonymous cripto at ecn.org
Thu Dec 27 17:45:18 PST 2001

>Beheading the centers of information warfare would be the end
>of Western culture.

I had to read the whole thing to find the actual prediction.

So you assume a simultaneous or at least closely-spaced annihilation of CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, BBC buildings ? With moles that have been planted there years ago, with penile implants, I assume. And then targeted execution of remaining key employees to the point where appearing on TV becomes really, really unattractive proposition ?

Maybe.

What would american sheeple do in the morning without TV ?

I mean, you wake up, turn on the tube and there is just a station logo there, because even the weatherman was found shot in the back of his head. What do you do next ? There is NO TV in he evening. You must stare at your ugly family or even talk with morons.

US would disintegrate within 48 hours.