Tim May;Anarcho-phony,cheap fraud and despicable , coward.RIP.

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Mon Dec 24 09:57:02 PST 2001

On Mon, 24 Dec 2001, Gabriel Rocha wrote:

> Interesting to note that the system you bash, for the sake of
> argument lets call it "timmayism" is really in favor of individual
> freedom (Tim, if you are not a libertarian, which is what I believe
> you to be, given your writtings, please correct me) so things like
> "domination", "exploitation", "profit", etc... are perfectly
> acceptable so long as two people consentualy enter into an
> agreement.

Actually there are several different sorts of 'individualism', Tim's only
being one of them. What is worth noting is the consideration that folks
like Hayek give the sort of 'rudded individualism' that Tim promotes.

They're against it.

Individualism and Economic Order
"1. Individualism: True and False"
F.A. Hayek
ISBN 0-226-32093-6

             Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind.

                                             Bumper Sticker

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com