Who Am I Anyway?

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Thu Dec 20 09:10:54 PST 2001

Says who Jim (other than you)?  Prove it.  Provide us with references that
state that in WWII soldiers were required to provide driver licenses,
passports, birth certs or other proof of identity.

 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :aren't security.  A |share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:camera won't stop a |monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :masked killer, but  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :will violate privacy|site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------