Axed Intel Man Loses E-Mail Case

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Wed Dec 19 13:50:06 PST 2001

If I'd find a way to make money off your antics I would.  Sadly, I believe
that I'm part of that minority which find your - shall I say, "alternate
view point of reality" really entertaining, and tweaking you to produce
more of it funny.  Most people that I'm aware of find it somewhat boring
and unentertaining, so I'm afraid we wouldn't make a very good road
show...

 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :aren't security.  A |share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:camera won't stop a |monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :masked killer, but  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :will violate privacy|site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------