My week in Madness:Dial P for plagiarist

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sat Dec 15 02:18:23 PST 2001

That piece was a gonzo rip off of one in one of those 'flick through and
flingem',weekend supplements.It had a phat jpg of a DoCoMo style cellphone
with a wicked little 'kidnapped' SMS graphic.Reminded me of my assasinphone
that ticks over like  a jeepney meter with pooled pledges.
Thanks greg sheriden,asia hack for rupert murdoch.I jazzed it up a little
between sips of long island tea.Murdoch reckons satellites are hazardous to
the health of totalitarian regimes,btw.Wonder what he thinks of AP.(1$ anyone?)
It pays to get your news from independant media these days,I think.I buy
the dead tree versions for tv/computer guides
and weekend magazines/lit crits.3 times a week.Mindanao hey? We got a
little international terrior conspricy goen here!
Whats the position of roe v wade there? Right to choose?
I heard Catholic G.Arroyo's opposed to divorce.
Shurley som mishtake.