IP: FBI Reorganization Posted

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Wed Dec 5 18:03:54 PST 2001

The death lists
by proffr1 at nospamfuckmicrosoft.com 5:47am Thu Dec 6 '01

Honeywell helped the phoenix program in 'nam and PROMIS stolen software
helped round em up in guatamala and the old south africa.This mob just got
80 million to be the next. http://www.csc.com.au/
here in Australia.

But first, a little background information about CSC. We are a full-scope,
global IT services company. We pride ourselves on providing real solutions
to customers' business problems. These solutions range from management
consulting, systems development, systems integration to outsourcing. Our
solutions are based on experience, innovation and total capability.

Being part of the global CSC offers our customers here access to some of
the world's best people, processes, intellectual property and technology.
We leverage the very best ideas and approaches from our worldwide industry
verticals (such as Financial Services and Healthcare). We access those
market-leading services from our global operations (like Outsourcing) to
complement the regional and local relationships developed with our customers.

The DoD's Computer Investigations Training Program offered its first class,
Introduction to Computer Search and Seizure, in September 1998.
More...at...
http://sydney.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=9108&group=webcast   and
www.cryptome.org of corse.