I Love Tim May

Anonymous anonymous at anonymizer.com
Wed Aug 29 21:59:00 PDT 2001

Tim - I've been off the list for a long time but return to find that I actually agree with a bunch of your posts.  What the fuck happened?  Aimee you have done wonders for love.

Feds here put my bits into the vacuumed up collection of the day for later style and word adjacency analysis and detect the level of threat and stress in my writing, correlate it with other postings to determine the level of sympathy with listcrime freedom mongers and tag it with the unique ID of my processor put it in a vault for seven years.

Meanwhile overhead drone aircraft videotape my town, then downtown they perform automated object trajectory analysis which spits out the outliers of Bayesian determiners of normalcy, flagging them as possible threatening activities while identifying the gait, odors, and timesequence behaviors of individuals who thought or did something not sanctioned by the Corporate Masters.

So my Big Brethren, hey - I'm thinking of just how one might devastate a regional economy with just a minor disruption in its transportation capabilities.  I don't wear Nike Shoes. So sue me. Arrest me. Fuck me.

Some day some time Tim May may have writ:

"There seems to be a feeding frenzy of these "you're going to get in
trouble!" posts.

Several weeks ago, it was the "spoliation" thread, with Aimee assuring
us that using certain technologies must be illegal. She could say why,
in real terms (real as opposed to "maybe in the future"), but she
implied we would be on thin ice. Oddly, Black Unicorn added a blizzard
of cites he claimed showed that using some technologies, even long in
advance of a any charges being filed or orders issued, would be
"taunting Happy Fun Court." Apparently the First, Fourth, Fifth, and
Sixth Amendments are made moot when Mr. Happy Fun Court decides he is ..."