FBI Tries to Set Up Brian K. West

Duncan Frissell frissell at panix.com
Mon Aug 20 04:09:38 PDT 2001

At 11:08 AM 8/19/01 -0700, you wrote:
>On Sat, 18 Aug -1 keyser-soze at hushmail.com wrote:
>
> >Will someone publish the home address of the prosecuting attorney and
> judge issuing the warrant?
> >

>There are serious risks in doing so.  Having such a post linked
>to your meatspace identity could result in persecution - and
>most likely eventually prosecution as well.
>
>                                 Bear

Not if you read NAACP v. Claiborne Hardware or Judge Kozinski's 9th Circuit
decision in Planned Parenthood of Columbia/Williamette v. American
Coalition of Life Activists.

Publishing addresses is legal.  James did a little more and did not put on
a strong defense and we don't know if he's doing a strong appeal.

DCF