WHERE'S DILDO (AND FRIENDS)? was: Spoliation cites

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Aug 4 10:04:37 PDT 2001

    --
On 3 Aug 2001, at 0:09, Sandy Sandfort wrote:
> C'punks,
>
> So by my count it looks as though we are now up to at least THREE village
> idiots.  Each convinced that he knows the law (not in theory, but as
> practiced in reality) better than the lawyers.

I know that for the past several hundred years everyone has been engaging in what what you call "spoilage" (failing to retain potentially incriminating records, and publishing material that might at some later time be declared a thought crime.)

Zero busts so far.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     vISX2lmgcvBsqRWcFoH5IZsLSeBoD5kb19QGVHcr
     4clSYeboF+YuOn/ZXdd/dZFyUu5c00tSeisbetvSE