Elimination of online fraud

rroberts at ishopsecure.com rroberts at ishopsecure.com
Thu Aug 2 14:18:29 PDT 2001

Dear sirs/madam:

I tried calling today but was unable to reach your corporate offices.  The reason I was calling is that we have a solution that will prevent and eliminate all online credit card/identification fraud completely to eliminate expensive chargebacks and lost sales, which is one hundred percent guaranteed.

I would like to reach the appropriate person in charge of this area of your business.  We are partners with both Experian, Equifax and Visa are a premier providers of fraud protection for ecommerce merchants.  The fraud protection is already built into the Miva shopping cart and can be quickly implemented without disrupting your day to day operations.

Please kindly respond with the appropriate contact.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Rob Roberts
VP of Fraud Prevention