Congress hard at work: Cereal box regulation

Alan Olsen alan at clueserver.org
Wed Aug 1 12:14:54 PDT 2001

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE Packaging Antitrust, Business Rights, and
> Competition Subcommittee hearing on "S.1233, the Product Package Protection
> Act: Keeping Offensive Material Out of our Cereal Boxes." Location: 226
> Dirksen Senate Office Building. 2 p.m. Contact: 202-224-7703
> http://www.senate.gov/~judiciary

Looking for the "Crack" in "snap, crackle, and pop"?

I would be interested in attending this just to try and figure out what
the HELL they are worried about.

I don't think Safeway is going to start carrying "PornoPops" any time
soon.

alan at ctrl-alt-del.com | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
 "All power is derived from the barrel of a gnu." - Mao Tse Stallman