CDR: Re: Choate physics again

Michael Motyka mmotyka at lsil.com
Thu Sep 28 09:38:39 PDT 2000

>>By the time the coherent radiation (needed to make an image) passes
>
>Were not talking holograms, Jimmy-boy

It is fun isn't it?

I think what he was trying to convey were the effects of reflection,
absortion and diffusion. Without having tried one of these devices or
knowing what wavelengths they use or the characteristics of building
materials at these wavelengths all I have is a gut feeling that says
you'll get not so much images as locations. He's probably right about
the windows being the primary vulnerability.

Next time I'm at Home Debit I'm going to see if they sell more kraft
paper or foil-faced insulation. Seems to me the foil is less common than
it used to be. Is this a new conspiracy? Fibreglass-AG?

So, if you're expecting to be raided and you don't want the fuggers to
know where you are, keep the house at about 95. That should help. For
about 15 seconds.

If you have an illicit heat source insulate it, cool it with water and
dump the heat down the drain or on the yard.

Mike