CDR: Enhanced Taxpatriate's Page

Duncan Frissell frissell at panix.com
Wed Sep 27 12:33:45 PDT 2000

Celebrating two years of service to the Taxpatriate community, the Official
Taxpatriates Page has enhanced its offerings.

We have produced a comma delimited database of the full taxpatriate list:

http://www.frissell.com/taxpat/taxpats.csv

For those who track such things, 3008 names have appeared on the "List of
Shame" since its debut in the 4th quarter of 1996.

DCF

----
Some years ago, my daughter was asked by a woman in a shop why she wasn't
in school.  She gave the answer I had previously suggested, half in
jest.  "My daddy doesn't believe in your schools.  He says they're
controlled by the communists."  Further deponent sayeth not.