CDR: Re: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

Jodi Hoffman jlhoffm at attglobal.net
Wed Sep 13 07:56:12 PDT 2000

Lizard wrote:

> At 03:11 AM 9/13/00 -0400, Jodi Hoffman wrote:
> >       I knew there was a reason I printed out NAMBLA's website
> >throughout the years.  Maybe I should contact this child's parents as
> >well as their attorney.  Maybe you should do the same.  Maybe you really
> >are a member of NAMBLA.  It certainly sounds like it.  I wonder if you
> >would tell the parents to their face how important you think it is to
> >preserve the information put out by the people who helped cause their
> >son to be murdered, rather than doing something to help prevent it from
> >happening again.
>
> Ah, the fascists rise to the bait!
>
> Freedom of speech is a moral absolute. The words of NAMBLA are as
> important, and about as morally sound, as the words of Jodi Hoffman. And,
> IMO, about as likely to cause a murder.

	Ah, the Lizard slinks to the support of child rapists and
murderers.  Don't sacrifice my child on the altar of the First
Amendment, Liz.  I'm sure if it were your son, you would feel
differently.

--
"He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself
the accomplice of liars and forgers." - Charles Peguy

Jodi Hoffman   R.A.M.P.  http://www.gocin.com/ramp
Victimization of Children/Research & Education Council of America
2805 E. OAKLAND PARK BLVD., SUITE 122  FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 33306
TELEPHONE (954) 567-0698  TeleFax (954) 630-2280