CDR: Attention: Any! sun.com users of the CDR

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Tue Sep 12 05:31:54 PDT 2000

Hi,

I am receiving a bunch of bounces from some user at an unknown sun.com
address. There is apparently a 'private' or 'internal' mailing list
subscribed to SSZ. And then that list sends to some user at sun.com.
Unfortunately the address is not one setup to receive email. I have no
direct subscribers to sun.com. This means the only option I have is to go
through the subscriber list one at a time and remove each subscriber and
send a test message till it bounces. At that point I'll have to remove
that entire alias. This will effect more than this single recipient.

I have contacted sun.com requesting they verify their address is 'send
only'. If you happen to be a sun.com user you might want to look into it
as well.

                     He is able who thinks he is able.

                                           Buddha

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com