CDR: 10% COUPON FROM BARNES & NOBLE

Barnes & Noble Booksellers BNinc_MasterWelcome at email.bn.com
Wed Sep 6 13:56:38 PDT 2000

Dear Barnes & Noble Customer,

Thank you for providing us with your email address. As promised,
we are sending you a Barnes & Noble discount coupon, good toward
10% off your next purchase at a Barnes & Noble bookstore.

BARNES & NOBLE BOOKSTORE 10% DISCOUNT COUPON

Take 10% off your total purchase of $25 or more at a Barnes & Noble,
even if your selection is already discounted! Just print out this
email message and bring it to any Barnes & Noble bookstore.

Coupon code: C475092700
This offer is good through 9/27/00
Coupon is valid on a single purchase transaction made at a
Barnes & Noble, Bookstop, or Bookstar store. May not be used
toward the purchase of electronic gift cards (and/or gift
certificates). Not valid at Barnes & Noble College Bookstores.
Limit one coupon per customer.
Email address: cypherpunks at toad.com

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO THE BARNES & NOBLE NETWORK

...and therefore will receive the latest information via email
on special events, promotional offers, new book announcements,
and more from your favorite Barnes & Noble bookstore and
Barnes & Noble.com.

If you would like to find out what's going on at a
Barnes & Noble bookstore, or you want to shop at
Barnes & Noble.com right now, click on one of the
links below.

To locate a Barnes & Noble store or search upcoming
in-store events:
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/flo?y=eCft0B2vOp0pO0BIWL

To shop at Barnes & Noble.com:
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/flo?y=eCft0B2vOp0pO0BEne
(Sorry, we can't redeem the above 10% discount coupon
online, but you'll enjoy our excellent everyday prices
nonetheless.)

PLEASE NOTE:
If you wish not to receive future email updates and offers from
Barnes & Noble, or if you would like to personally select the
stores about which we send you information, please click here:
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/profile?y=eCft0B2vOp0pOl