CDR: Re: Congress proposes raiding census records.

jim bell jimdbell at home.com
Wed Oct 25 13:50:06 PDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Tim May <tcmay at got.net>

> When the Census form eventually arrived I got the short one. I
> answered only the question about the number of adults living at the
> address. I wrote "Aryan" for my race...I figured if the "favored
> minorities" got to have dozens of sub-classes ("Asian American,
> Pacific Islander, but not Chamorro Islands," or somesuch), then I
> could certainly write down "Aryan."
>
> [For those not in the U.S., the Census is a slave to political
> correctness. We have the spectacle of those of Spanish descent, as in
> "from Spain," writing down some variant of Hispanic for their "race,"
> even though a Spaniard is of course of European, aka white, stock,
> while most Mexicans are much different. Amerindian, or whatever.

"Beaners"

BTW, I wonder if anyone else on this list is aware that the inmate
population of Phoenix Federal Correctional Intitute is about 40% Mexican.
Not "mexican-american."  The average American's illusion is that when an
illegal alien is found he's immediately kicked across the border.  Well, the
first time maybe, but there is now a 2-year sentence for illegal entry for
repeat offenders.  Very convenient, because the majority of prison guards
are probably ex-US Military-types who "need" to be kept in the Federal fold.
For every couple of beaners they keep, they get to hire another guard.

Jim Bell