CDR: Re: Wired News tech scorecard for U.S. House of Representatives

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Tue Oct 24 17:01:58 PDT 2000

I spoke to one of Paul's aides about the scorecard, and he said (I'm
paraphrasing) that his boss voted against the bill in part because it was
flawed, and not just on knee-jerk federalism grounds or whatnot.

I've also written about the law, and I agree it's flawed, but I still
decided to count it as a net positive.

-Declan