CDR: Lucky People Center is Out There.

lucky at article27.com lucky at article27.com
Mon Oct 2 11:25:50 PDT 2000

Hey!  We haven't heard from you!  So we thought we would email you again to remind you Lucky People Center International  - that fantastic celebration of dance, music and life - is out there and available from article27 at www.article27.com

See it, feel it, use it to wake you up in the mornings or get you up for a night out.  Lucky People Center is the first of many great films from article27 - the new film distribution company here to connect film lovers with the films you want to see.

Films like the Oscar nominated Genghis Blues, due for release next week, months before anyone else!  And Guy Maddin's Archangel and Twilight of the Ice Nymphs - visually incredible and surreal films, which have enthralled audiences worldwide.

If you are interested in hearing more about article27 and our films, feel free to visit us at www.article27.com.  Know your friends would be into any of these movies? Feel free to pass a copy of this email on.