CDR: Re: Where is Jim Bell?

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Thu Nov 9 17:18:01 PST 2000

At 8:50 AM -0800 11/9/00, A. Melon wrote:
>Declan;
>    Why haven't you found out yet what happened to Jim Bell? Certainly you
>could ask questions of Portland PD, whatever, or his mom, find out what
>they've done with him.
>    This is certainly a newsworthy item. Squelching free speech by terrorizing
>dissedents is what it's all about.

And where is John Young? His last post I can find was on 11/2.
Nothing since about the time the Bell raid happened.

(And his posting statistics were fairly uniform prior to this: a post
or two every day, with very few long gaps.)

I was only half-joking that maybe Bell's and Young's work on tracing
down those CIA safe houses in Bend, Oregon were getting him in
trouble.

John, say it ain't so.

--Tim May
"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.