CDR: Re: Democrat Delay Elects Dead Man

James B Windle jbwnyc at lycos.com
Tue Nov 7 23:38:22 PST 2000

 Reuter's reported that after the initial order keeping the precincts in question open until 10:00PM CST that the Republican party went to the US Court of Appeals and got an order closing the polls down at 8:00 PM CST, one hour later than they were supposed to close.  I saw the story on Yahoo and it is presumably on others as well since Reuter's is the source.

 If Ashcroft does lose becsuse of this it raises the interesting question of who do you concede to when the opponent is a dead man?