CDR: Coastal

ttpmember at mailcity.com ttpmember at mailcity.com
Mon Nov 6 14:14:50 PST 2000

Dear Friend,

We can show you a way to make some serious money, very quickly. You have the option of starting in this program with $0 out of pocket.  Yet it pays an incredible $1,000 per sale, as well as an astounding $1,000 for everyone's first 2 sales under you to infinity!

In just a few short weeks you will have people literally rolling into your down line from the cold market because our turn-key system is hands down the easiest in the world.  I call it the "BIG EASY".  Follow it consistently, and you will win every time.

All the testing and hard work have been done for you.  All you have to do is plug yourself into a system that will bring fist-full of orders!  Let our "genius marketing plan" do the selling and you simply refer others to it and make $1,000 per sale!

www.coastclub.8k.com

Tom