The PROMIS of Guatamala,the old South Africa.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Mon Apr 26 11:29:42 PDT 1999

http://www.wired.com/news/conflict/0,2100,54342,00.html
Honeywell helped the phoenix program in 'nam and PROMIS stolen software
helped round em up in guatamala and the old south africa.This mob just got
80 million to be the next.
http://www.csc.com.au/
here in Australia.

But first, a little background information about CSC. We are a full-scope,
global IT services company. We pride ourselves on providing real solutions
to customers' business problems. These solutions range from management
consulting, systems development, systems integration to outsourcing. Our
solutions are based on experience, innovation and total capability.

Being part of the global CSC offers our customers here access to some of
the world's best people, processes, intellectual property and technology.
We leverage the very best ideas and approaches from our worldwide industry
verticals (such as Financial Services and Healthcare). We access those
market-leading services from our global operations (like Outsourcing) to
complement the regional and local relationships developed with our customers.

The DoD's Computer Investigations Training Program offered its first class,
Introduction to Computer Search and Seizure, in September 1998.

The U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) is awarding a contract worth US$86.9
million to train cybercrime fighters.

According to news sources, the DoD announced that the contract will go to
Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), an El Segundo, California-based firm
with over 68,000 employees and revenue for its last fiscal year of $11.1
billion.

Computer Sciences will use the money to assist the DoD's Computer
Investigations Training Program (DCITP), instructing various agencies in
the best methods for combating computer-based crime and for maintaining the
security of defense-related computer networks from counterintelligence and
other incursions.

Agencies whose operatives receive training under DCITP include the Naval
Criminal Investigative Service, the Army Criminal Investigations Division,
the Air Force Office of Special Investigations, the Defense Computer
Forensics Lab, the Defense Criminal Investigative Services and the 902nd
Military Intelligence Group.

Huge Increase

http://sydney.indymedia.org:8081//front.php3?article_id=9108&group=webcast