Cyphernomicon Intranet Mirror (was: RE: propose: `cypherpunks license' (Re: Wanted: Twofish source code))

Fisher Mark fisherm at tce.com
Thu Oct 8 11:38:56 PDT 1998

Adam Back writes:
>Try reading the cyphernomicon (*), if you haven't.

Which we've mirrored on our Intranet (been meaning to mention this...).  It
would be terrible if it were to disappear due to linkrot, so we have a local
copy.  Not accessible to the outside, though...

Just another datapoint.
Mark Leighton Fisher          Thomson Consumer Electronics
fisherm at indy.tce.com          Indianapolis, IN
"Their walls are built of cannon balls, their motto is
'Don't Tread on Me'"