Grounding (last slice of spam?)

Michael Motyka mmotyka at lsil.com
Mon Nov 9 16:41:36 PST 1998

Mixmaster-san,

Sorry for prolonging the agony - I was hoping, in vain, for an admission
of guilt.

> The fundamental misconception that started this whole sad comedy
> of Doltish errors was Jim Dolt's belief that a Faraday cage has
> to be grounded in order to suppress electromagnetic radiation.

Diagnosis:
Lion taming is contraindicated, a career of public service is
recommended.

And this...
> Now the electrons repel each other and therefor move in a
> circular motion with the spark gap as the center.
takes me on a trip with Mr. Peabody and Sherman to the place where the
Huskies go...

Was my question about cycling the keys for a block cipher a *useless*
one or did the bit about horses offend? Horses are OK, sort of. In their
own way. On someone else's nickel.

Mike

Snowcone, anyone?