SSZ Lag Test (fwd)

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Sun May 25 10:47:11 PDT 1997

Forwarded message:

> From: "William H. Geiger III" <whgiii at amaranth.com>
> Date: Sun, 25 May 97 11:05:39 -0500
> Subject: SSZ Lag Test

Timing responces from SSZ should probably be averaged about 8-10 times a day
for about a week to get a good idea of what to expect. The majority of the
time the system is not heavily using the ISDN nor are many users logged in.
However, two of my users transmit large blocks of data (one is video and the
other is a web-spider) w/o warning and make a significant impact. We also
tend to have very spikey web access.

                                                     Jim Choate
                                                     ?
                                                     ravage at ssz.com