Wine Politics Again!

Blanc blancw at cnw.com
Sat May 10 00:45:42 PDT 1997

At 09:26 PM 5/9/97 -0800, Tim May wrote:

>Every day that passes, I'm more convinced that McVeigh did the right thing.
>Some innocents died, but, hey, war is hell. Broken eggs and all that.

Timothy must be drunk; I can't believe he said this.   Because he wouldn't
spend so much time writing sensible things of Truth & Light, if he thought
the better thing to do for achieving libertarian values was to kill so
indiscriminately with a bomb.    After all, he subscribes to utmost
discrimination.   So I think right now he's less in the engagement of
Reason and more under the influence of maybe some Bud Light.

    ..
Blanc
    ..
Blanc