Monitoring the monitors [Was: Gilmore and Sandfart suck big dicks]

Dave Hayes dave at kachina.jetcafe.org
Sun Jan 19 13:51:23 PST 1997

> In other words, can I separate the censored email without having to
> have two accounts?

You can write a program to read both the censored and uncensored
email, and do a diff. You wouldn't have to see it, and it could be
done so that a "fake" address subscribes to the censored list.

Maybe I should offer this as a service to the uncensored list? ;-)
------
Dave Hayes - Altadena CA, USA - dave at jetcafe.org
Freedom Knight of Usenet - http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet

None should say "I can trust" or "I cannot trust" until they are the master
of the option of trusting or not trusting.