Moderation experiment almost over; "put up or shut up"

Against Moderation antimod at nym.alias.net
Wed Feb 12 08:51:58 PST 1997

aga <aga at dhp.com> writes:

> Yes, and just why is Gilmore such a jerk?  Could his homosexuality
> have anything to do with it?

Doubtful.  Given the fact that gay people suffer a great deal of
discrimination, they generally tend to be fairly open-minded.  I see
no reason to believe Gilmore is in fact gay, but if he is it in no way
affects my opinion of him.

> Maybe they just wanted you to leave, Gilmore.  After all, your EFF has
> ruined the reputation of the InterNet, and your homosexuality is a bad
> sign.  Homos should not be allowed to have any authority positions
> anyplace on the net.

Your bigotry seriously undermines the effectiveness of any
anti-censorship arguments you make.  Are you just trying to get
everyone to hate those who oppose censorship on cypherpunks.  Which
side are you on anyway?